Now booking – you will be given the first available appointment with your coach.
Tracking equals success – test, don’t guess. I suggest meeting one month with one of my suggested virtual integrative oncologists, and the next month with myself or one of my team.
In your follow up appointment:
- a review of your nutrition updates
- a review of your progress in your blood chemistry lab tests
- a review of how your DNA test is currently expressing itself in your labs
- how to track your labs and scans in the future
- a review of your recent scans, tests, heavy metal tests, Dutch Hormone tests, doctor reports
- a review of your diet diary (cronometer.com) and ketone/glucose testing
- a review of your past sessions
- a one-hour ZOOM video conference, recorded
- comprehensive notes from this follow up video conference
- an updated lab spreadsheet for you to track labs and notes on this spreadsheet
- answer your list of questions concerning your health and plan a strategy to move forward towards optimal health
- suggest doctors and/or tests that you may want to add
Note on labs: for those with cancer – get lab tests monthly, for those wanting to track their progress without cancer – get lab tests every three-six months
Test all labs on Alison’s required blood chemistry lab test list, and any labs that were out of range last time, and also any labs that one of your doctors may have recommended. If you follow the instructions on my lab test list page above, insurance should cover the cost of the lab tests.