Now booking – email support will start immediately, and you will be given the first available appointment with Alison
Tracking your blood chemistry labs every 1-3 months is strongly recommended depending on your health condition. Alison’s goal is to teach you how to enter your own blood chemistry into your custom lab spreadsheet and eventually come to read those labs on your own over time.
Pricing for follow ups range from $150 to $2000 – you choose!
- One-hour Zoom recorded video conference – $150
- One-hour Zoom recorded video conference plus a review of your new labs and your existing DNA (you must enter your own labs into my spreadsheet I created for you) – $300
- One-hour Zoom recorded video conference plus a review of your new labs and your existing DNA (I will transfer your labs into my spreadsheet I created for you) – $450
- One-hour Zoom recorded video conference plus an appointment on your behalf with Dr. Nasha (cost included). Also includes a report prioritizing Dr. Nasha’s recommendations for treatments, reversing root causes, supplement recommendations. You must submit your updated lab spreadsheet (with current labs), your Nutrition Genome report, and have already completed Alison’s intake form. Note that Dr. Nasha is very booked and Alison can only get her next available opening. – $1000
- Same as above, including the appointment with Dr. Nasha booked by Alison, but with the addition of three months of working together via ZOOM video conferences to track your progress and unlimited emails – $2000
- If you are a new client to Alison because have been working with one of Alison’s team members: One-hour ZOOM recorded video conference which includes a review of your labs, your DNA, and your health history/progress – $1000
You must email me the following:
- An email of your current health status, scans results, etc.
- Your cronometer login and password.
- Recent blood chemistry lab testing done with your local general practitioner – required LIST HERE.
- Highly suggested: new tests, such as the Dutch Hormone Test, Radon Eye, Great Plains Glyphosate Test, Great Plains Mycotoxin Test, Quicksilver Scientific combination Mercury and Heavy Metals test.